- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date: Last Saturday of Every Month
- Time: 3-5 pm
- Workshop medium: Online (Google Meet)
- Paper Size: A4
- Paper Thickness: 300 GSM
- Color: Acrylic or Poster Colour
- Brush: any round brush from number 0 to 7 series
- Interest in painting
- Age Group: 10 years and above
Book your seat:
- Fee: 1000 Rs.
- To register your seat:
- Proceed with "ADD TO CART" and check out.
- OR GooglePay +91 9880027443 OR
- OR PayTM +91 9880027443
- Once you book your seat, you will be sent the online workshop meeting link.
Note: The image shown here is just for the reference, during the workshop same or other picture will be used.
About The Artist:
Venkat Shyam (50 years) is an Indian traditional Gond artist who majorly works with murals, etchings, mixed media and animation. Venkat has travelled extensively and exhibited his work in India and the world over. He was awarded the Rajya Hasta Shilpa Puraskar by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. He was also the coordinator for an animated film on a Gond folktale made by Tara Douglas which won the Tallest Story Competition Trophy at the Inverness Film Festival, Scotland, in 2007. Venkat has given Gond art an international identity and taken his ancestor's work forward.
Gond art is a form of painting from folk and tribal art that is practiced by one of the largest tribes in India – the Gond – who are predominantly from Madhya Pradesh, but also can be found in pockets of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhatisgarh, and Odisha.
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.