|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||West Bengal|
- It is made from the sap of the date palm
- In Winter when the sap is sweetest.
- The quality, taste and aroma are directly linked to the (winter) climate in West Bengal.
- This Gur is used in various Bengali sweets items starting from Rosogolla, Sandesh, Payesh and in various other sweetmeats & confectionery items which are made in winter season only.
- It is highly recommended to keep it in fridge after you receive it if you wish to use it for longer period of time.
- This product is non returnable/refundable and couldn't be replaced.
- India : 10-15 Days
- Other Counries: 30-40 Days
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.