|Color Type||Natural Dyes|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Rajasthan|
Color Stones are natural pigmented stones found in many parts of India, They are eco-friendliness and high on sustainability and quality.
Gond or Edible Gum is sourced from the plant Acacia (बबूल का पेड़). It is a natural edible gum of the plant. It is made by drying the sap of the plant and is available in white or brown colored crystals. It is quite odorless and tasteless. You may buy Gond separately from our website.
How to Use:
- Half cup of warm water
- 10 grams of Gond (Edible Gum).
- Pick color stone of your choice
- Mix 10 grams of Gond (Edible Gum) in half cup of warm water
- Keep this liquid mix separate to be used later
- Rub the color stone against a rough surface to create powder out of it
- Add some drops of liquid mix to the color powder and mix it well
- This final mix can be used for immediate painting work.
- if you created more quantity than required, you may store it in a bottle, however it is advisable to prepare as much as that can be finished within 24 hours for best results.
- Price mentioned here is for 10 grams
- Within India: 10-15 days
- Outside India: 30 days
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.