|Handmade Paper, MDF, Glass
|No. of Pieces in the Set
|4 framed coasters
|Country of Manufacture
|Origin State / Province
- Hand-painted Coasters
- Hand-painted by traditional Artists
- 4 Beautiful Coasters
- Every piece is an unique piece
- Within India - 10-14 days
- Other Countries - 25-30 days
Manjusha Art / Manjusha Kala
Manjusha Art is a folk art of Ang region which is based on Folklore of Bihula-Bishari. Ang region in modern era known as Bhagalpur. It is one of the popular art form of Bihar. Manjusha art is believed to be the only art form in the history of art form in India which has a sequential representation of the story and is displayed in a series. This is also called a scroll painting.
Manjushas are an Indian art form. They are temple-shaped boxes comprising eight pillars. They are made of bamboo, jute and paper. They also contains paintings of Hindu gods and goddesses and other characters. These boxes are used in Bishahari puja, a festival dedicated to the Snake God that is celebrated in Bhagalpur and nearby regions, India.
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.