|Art/Craft Name||Kutch Art|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Gujarat|
- Gujarati Umbrella
- Decorative umbrella with Indian ethnic color and design.
- Embroidery Umbrella Item round in Shape made up of cotton fabric material.
- Beautiful design, use as home decor, unique umbrella, fashion umbrella for girl and ladies
- 15-20 days for delivery within India and 30 days other countries
The Kutch Embroidery is a handicraft and textile signature art tradition of the tribal community of Kutch District in Gujarat, India. The signature effect of the colorful embroidery sparkles when small mirrors called abhla are sewn over the geometrically shaped designs.
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.