|Art/Craft Name||Floral Art|
|Materials||Muga Silk / Assam Silk|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Odisha|
- Hand Painted Dupatta
- 100% Handwoven High Quality Fabric
- Hand Painted by Traditional Artists
- Every Piece is an Unique Piece of Art
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Only Made on Order.
- Processing & Delivery:
- Weaving: 5-7 days for the waeaver to handweave the fabric
- Handpainting: 10-15 days for the Artist to Hand paint the artwork
- Shipping: once product is ready, it will take 5-10 days within India and 15-30 days for othe countries.
Pattachitra art is a style of Indian painting from Orissa, which is focussed around Gods and mythological characters and stories
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.