|Art/Craft Name||Jamini Roy Art|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||West Bengal|
- Hand Painted Saree
- 100% Handwoven Fabric
- Hand-painted by traditional Artists
- Every piece is an unique piece
- Running Blouse Piece included
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Only made on Order.
- Processing & Delivery:
- Weaving: 5-7 days for the waeaver to handweave the saree
- Handpainting: 25-30 days for the Artist to Hand paint the saree
- Shipping: Once Saree is ready, it will be shipped. Which may take 5-10 days within India and 15-30 days for othe countries.
Jamini Roy (11 April 1887 – 24 April 1972) was an Indian painter. He was honoured with the State award of Padma Bhushan in 1955. He was one of the most famous pupils of Abanindranath Tagore, whose artistic originality and contribution to the emergence of modern art in India remains unquestionable.
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.