|Art/Craft Name||Warli Art|
|Materials||Desi Tussar Silk|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Bihar|
- Hand Painted Saree
- 100% Handwoven Fabric
- Hand-painted by traditional Artists
- Every piece is an unique piece
- Running Blouse Piece included
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Only made on Order.
- Processing & Delivery:
- Weaving: 5-7 days for the waeaver to handweave the saree
- Handpainting: 25-30 days for the Artist to Hand paint the saree
- Shipping: Once Saree is ready, it will be shipped. Which may take 5-10 days within India and 15-30 days for othe countries.
Warli Art are form of painting from folk and tribal art that is practiced by one of the largest tribes in India with whom it shares its name. Warli comes from the state of Maharashtra in India.
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.