|Art/Craft Name||Pattachitra Painting|
|Materials||Desi Tussar Silk|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Bihar|
- Hand Painted Saree
- 100% Handwoven Fabric
- Hand-painted by traditional Artists
- Every piece is an unique piece
- Running Blouse Piece included
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Only made on Order.
- Processing & Delivery:
- Weaving: 5-7 days for the waeaver to handweave the saree
- Handpainting: 25-30 days for the Artist to Hand paint the saree
- Shipping: Once Saree is ready, it will be shipped. Which may take 5-10 days within India and 15-30 days for othe countries.
Pattachitra art is a style of Indian painting from Orissa, which is focussed around Gods and mythological characters and stories
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.