|Art/Craft Name||Madhubani Art|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Bihar|
- Hand-painted Madhubani Art Saree
- 100% Handwoven Tussar Silk Saree from Bhagalpur, Bihar
- Hand-painted by traditional Madhubani Artists
- No Blouse Piece
- Matching Hand Painted Face Mask Included
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Within India: 15-20 days
- Other Countires: 30 days
Far away from Indian big cities and the modern world lies a beautiful region once known as Mithila. It was one of the first kingdoms to be established in eastern India.
Madhubani art (or Mithila painting) is a style of Indian painting, practiced in the Mithila region of the Indian subcontinent.
This painting is done with a variety of tools, including fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks and using natural dyes and pigments.
The Mithila painting is one of the living creative activities of the women of this region. It is usually made on paper, cloth, readymade garments, movable objects etc.,
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.