|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Kerala|
- 100% Handwoven
- Running Blouse Piece included
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean/Hand Wash
- Only made on Order.
- Processing & Delivery:
- Weaving: 5-7 days for the waeaver to handweave the saree
- Shipping: Once Saree is ready, it will be shipped. Which may take 5-10 days within India and 15-30 days for othe countries.
Kasavu is a handwoven cream colored saree with gold border, worn by Malayalee women. ... This fabric sari is considered to be the most auspicious attire for women in Kerela, especially during their new year, as per the Hindu calendar. Also known as Kasavu, Kerela Kasavu , and Mundum Neriyathum (Nereyathum)
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.