|Color Type||Natural Dyes|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Mizoram|
- Within India - 20-25 days
- Other Countries - 30-40 days
Care for your product:
- Keep the product away from moisture
- Wipe your bag/basket with a wet cloth if it gets dirty and dry it completely in the sun
- Incase of mould formation, wipe the bag/basket with white vinegar and sun dry
What is Jute?
- "Jute" is the name of the plant or fiber used to make burlap, hessian or gunny cloth.
- Jute is one of the most affordable natural fibers, and second only to cotton in the amount produced and variety of uses.
- Jute fibers are composed primarily of the plant materials cellulose and lignin.
- Jute is a long, soft, shiny bast fiber that can be spun into coarse, strong threads.
- The industrial term for jute fiber is raw jute. The fibers are off-white to brown, and 1–4 metres (3–13 feet) long.
- Jute is also called the "golden fiber" for its color and high cash value.
The jute plant needs a plain alluvial soil and standing water. The suitable climate for growing jute (warm and wet) is offered by the monsoon climate, during the monsoon season. Temperatures from 20 to 40 °C (68–104 °F) and relative humidity of 70%–80% are favourable for successful cultivation. Jute requires 5–8 cm (2–3 in) of rainfall weekly, and more during the sowing time. Soft water is necessary for jute production.
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.