|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Gujarat|
Kala Cotton or Organic Cotton from Kutchh region of the Gujarat State of India, is very rare form of pure cotton species in India, which is still untouched by chemical farming. This is the one of the very few 100% pure and old world cottons, being cultivated on a bigger scale. It is a strong, coarse, stretchable fiber.
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.