|Art/Craft Name||Gond Art|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
- Handpainted by Traditional Tribal Artists
- 100% Handmade
- Every piece is unique in its own way.
- Made on Canvas.
- Can be made on cotton on request with extra cost.
- Delivery: Within India - 10-14 days, Other Countries - 25-30 days
Gond art is a form of painting from folk and tribal art that is practiced by one of the largest tribes in India – the Gond – who are predominantly from Madhya Pradesh, but also can be found in pockets of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhatisgarh, and Odisha.
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.