|Length (Inch)||Sling: 1.5|
|Color Type||Natural Dyes|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Bihar, Odisha|
Care for your product:
- Keep the product away from moisture
- Wipe your bag/basket with a wet cloth if it gets dirty and dry it completely in the sun
- Incase of mould formation, wipe the bag/basket with white vinegar and sun dry
- Sabai grass is one of the natural fibres plenty available in the forests of Odisha, West Bengal and Bihar.
- Sabai Grass consists of high cellulose and pentose with low lignin content
- Sabai grass is mainly used in the paper industry
- The fibre length of Sabai grass is more than that of bamboo but fibre diameter is 2.5 lower than bamboo
- They are collected, then dried and made into ropes by manually operated machines
- Light weight and durable
- Stylish, washable and sun dried, less maintenance,
- Every product is Unique, 100% Natural, Eco-Friendly and Handcrafted with the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Women Empowerment is in the core of it, as 100% Sabai Artists are rural women, who are completely dependent on the work we provide to them for their livelihood.
- Every purchase through us creates meaningful change for artisans, their families and communities.
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.