|Color Type||Natural Dyes|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Manipur|
Care for your product:
- Keep the product away from moisture
- Wipe your bag/basket with a wet cloth if it gets dirty and dry it completely in the sun
- Incase of mould formation, wipe the bag/basket with white vinegar and sun dry
What is Kauna Reed?
- Kauna is a water reed which is native to North Eastern India.
- It is harvested, dried & then weaved into bags, baskets, mats etc.
- It has a waxy outer coating and a thick pith, which makes our products strong & sturdy
- Light weight and durable
- Stylish, washable and sun dried, less maintenance,
- Every product is Unique, 100% Natural, Eco-Friendly and Handcrafted with the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Women Empowerment is in the core of it, as 100% Kauna Artists are rural women, who are completely dependent on the work we provide to them for their livelihood.
- Every purchase through us creates meaningful change for artisans, their families and communities.
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.