|No. of Pieces in the Set||2|
|Age Group (Years)||5-8, 8-12, 12-18, 18+|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Karnataka|
- Target Gender: Unisex Kids
- Play Value: Improves finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Shape and colour recognition
- Product made by Organic member artisans from Bangalore in Karnataka, India.
- Fun Toys that Teach! Ideal for Teaching Kids.
- Mode of Operation: Manual
- Safety Warning: Easy to use
- Made Type: Handmade
- Non-toxic eco friendly product
- Colour: Multi color,
- Within India:15-20 days
- Outside India:30-40 days
Traditional Games, Toys & Puzzles are a great way to intoduce the learning and continuously enhance it by keeping the interest intact.
These products are handmade and designed using Non-toxic materials. The paint/colors used are eco-friendly and extracted from natural sources like leaves, flowers, stems, plant skins, roots etc. and hence are non-toxic.
These products help to revive your childhood memories and make you feel nostalgic.
Oir artists and whole traditinal games team is busy in doing research to find various kinds of traditional games from our history and reviving them.
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.