|Height (Inch)||9 & 10|
|Diameter (Inch)||9 & 10|
|Color Type||Natural Dyes|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||2|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Mizoram|
- Jute Laundry Baskets
- Made from Natural Jute
- Set of 2 Baskets
- 100% Eco-friendly
- 100% Handmade and unique in its own way.
- Within India - 20-25 days
- Other Countries - 30-40 days
Care for your product:
- Keep the product away from moisture
- Wipe your bag/basket with a wet cloth if it gets dirty and dry it completely in the sun
- Incase of mould formation, wipe the bag/basket with white vinegar and sun dry
What is Jute?
- "Jute" is the name of the plant or fiber used to make burlap, hessian or gunny cloth.
- Jute is one of the most affordable natural fibers, and second only to cotton in the amount produced and variety of uses.
- Jute fibers are composed primarily of the plant materials cellulose and lignin.
- Jute is a long, soft, shiny bast fiber that can be spun into coarse, strong threads.
- The industrial term for jute fiber is raw jute. The fibers are off-white to brown, and 1–4 metres (3–13 feet) long.
- Jute is also called the "golden fiber" for its color and high cash value.
The jute plant needs a plain alluvial soil and standing water. The suitable climate for growing jute (warm and wet) is offered by the monsoon climate, during the monsoon season. Temperatures from 20 to 40 °C (68–104 °F) and relative humidity of 70%–80% are favourable for successful cultivation. Jute requires 5–8 cm (2–3 in) of rainfall weekly, and more during the sowing time. Soft water is necessary for jute production.
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.