|Art/Craft Name||Pattachitra Painting|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Odisha|
- Made by Traditional Rural Artists
- 100% Handmade & Hand Painted
- Madhubani Art from Odisha, India
- Made on Paper
- Every piece is unique in its own way.
- Can be made on cotton on request with extra cost.
- India: 10-14 days
- Other Countries: 25-30 days
Pattachitra is a traditional painting of Odisha, India. These paintings are based on Hindu mythology and specially inspired by Jagannath and Vaishnava sect. All colours used in the Paintings are natural and paintings are made fully old traditional way by Chitrakaras that is Odiya Painter. Pattachitra style of painting is one of the oldest and most popular art forms of Odisha. The name Pattachitra has evolved from the Sanskrit words patta, meaning canvas, and chitra, meaning picture. Pattachitra is thus a painting done on canvas, and is manifested by rich colourful application, creative motifs, and designs, and portrayal of simple themes, mostly mythological in depiction. The traditions of pattachitra paintings are more than thousand years old.
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.