|Color Type||Natural Dyes|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||1|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Manipur|
Care for your product:
- Keep the product away from moisture
- Wipe your bag/basket with a wet cloth if it gets dirty and dry it completely in the sun
- Incase of mould formation, wipe the bag/basket with white vinegar and sun dry
- The bamboos are evergreen plants of grass family Poaceae.
- North and Eastern India is thickly populated with bamboo grooves and the tribes of the region are masters in making exquisite baskets, woven mats for floors, furniture, blinds etc.
- While the thick bamboo stem is used in building, cut-bamboo is used as water-containers.
- Light weight and durable
- Stylish, washable and sun dried, less maintenance,
- To clean, wipe with a wet cloth or vinegar & dry in the sun
- 100% Natural & Eco-Friendly
- Women empowerment is in the core of it
Write Your Own Review
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.