Orders, Returns, Replacement & Refunds Policies of ARTSofINDIA.in
To be updated.
- Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount. Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately USD $2,000 for international deliveries and Rs.1,00,000 for India deliveries.
- A bulk order can be placed by anyone from anywhere in the world and will be delivered anywhere in the world.
- You may also request ArtsOfIndia products which are not featured on the webstore and we can arrange to send you images and possibly samples.
- Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges.
- Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
- Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
- Contact us at support@ArtsOfIndia.net with your name, company name, email, phone number, shipping address and the products you are interested in. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
- Once you are registered with us as a bulk buyer, we will occasionally send you product promotion notifications if you prefer.
ArtsOfIndia.in Special Order Terms & Conditions
- The prices quoted are FOB New Delhi, India. This means that the price does not include shipping or customs duties or any additional taxes assessed at the time that the goods are delivered to the customer.
- All shipments are sent via Indian Postal Service/Blue Dart/DHL and cleared through customs/octroi by Indian Postal Service/Blue Dart/DHL.
- The customer is responsible for any additional customs duties or taxes assessed at the time that the goods are delivered to the customer.
- All orders must be paid by credit card.
- All orders must be pre-paid in full at the time of placing the order.
- Once the goods are ready to ship, the customer’s credit card will be billed for the Indian Postal Service/Blue Dart/DHL. shipping charges prior to shipping.
- ArtsOfIndia does not accept any returns for special orders.
- If the customer is ordering an existing ArtsOfIndia fabric and would like to receive a small swatch of the fabric prior to placing the order, this cost will be negotiated with the customer at the time of such agreed transaction. For other product samples, please inquire.
- ArtsOfIndia will ship the order as per the estimated delivery date. If there are any unforeseen delays which change the estimated delivery date,
- ArtsOfIndia will update the customer with the new expected delivery date.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All the payment can be made through various payment gateways options, which becomes available when buyers proceed for checkout. All display pricing are exclusive of Taxes, Shipping and handling charges and those will be specificed once user selects the product for checkout. Pricing and taxes may keep changing based on the location, selected payment gateway, selected shipping chennel and festive seasons. For any promotional offers ArtsOfIndia will give the discounts on its products.
Any customer can view the historial data of all the orders placed through this website by Clicking Here
Updating Account Information
Any user can update his/her account by Clicking Here
Please click here to understand the meaning of different size and measurement of different products
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Processing your order
Domestic shipping companies.
Indian Postal Service
10-20 business days
The shipping charge for orders may vary depending upon the weight.
Shipping is free for the order value of more than INR9999.
Indian Postal Service
20-30 business days
The shipping charge for orders may vary depending upon the weight and destination.
All international orders above USD 299 qualify for free shipping.
Customs and international shipping
For more information about shipping and delivery, please see our Shipping FAQs below:
- Why was my package undeliverable?
Here are some reasons why your package may be determined undeliverable by Our Shipping Partners:
In case of International and domestic shipping the shipping company will attempt delivery 3 times at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable. If you have not received the package, you can track the package through the Order Tracking facility. If the package status is shown as undeliverable please call the shipping company at their local number and quote your tracking number to trace your package.
Incorrect Address: ArtsOfIndia does not take responsibility if the delivery address provided by you is incorrect or outdated. If a package is returned to us because the address is incorrect or outdated we will consider the order status as closes, and no refund will be issued. Please carefully check to make sure that you have supplied a current and correct shipping address.
Failed Delivery Attempts: In case of International and domestic deliveries the shipping company will make three attempts to deliver your package. In case of International deliveries for orders over $400 our shipping Partners generally requires a signature. For orders less than $400 it is the discretion of our shipping partners' driver if a signature is required. If any duties or taxes are due, then the shipping company will require payment at the time of delivery. If you are generally not home during delivery hours, please use a shipping address where someone will be available to sign for the package. If the driver deems it necessary to obtain a signature and has made three delivery attempts, then the package is returned to us as undeliverable. If the package status is shown as undeliverable please call the shipping company's customer service at their local number and quote your tracking number to trace your package.
Refused by Recipient: If you are sending a gift to someone and they refuse to accept the package because they think it is being sent to them in error, then the package will be returned to us as undeliverable. By informing your gift recipient that they should expect a package you will help us ensure that they receive your gift.
- Can I change my shipping address after placing my order?
If you would like to change your shipping address for an order which you have already placed, we will try to accommodate your requests if we still have the package in our possession. Please contact us (support@ArtsOfIndia.net) with your requested change and we will send you an email reply to confirm if we were able to make the change. If we have already handed your order over to the shipping company then we are unable to make any shipping address changes. Please note that we will not be able to change the address of an order placed for India delivery to International delivery or visa versa since the pricing for India and international deliveries is different from each other.
- How do I track my order?
You can track your order on our Order Tracking page. If you do not have a tracking number or delivery confirmation number, please contact us. If you are not sure whether or not your order has shipped yet, you can check the status of your recent orders in My AccountOnce we receive your order, we take approximately 5 working days to process your order before handing it over to the shipping company.
- Will I be charged for customs charges in case of international shipping?
All of ArtsOfIndia orders are shipped internationally from India to your provided shipping address via our different shipping partners. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have arranged with shipping partners to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. If you are presented with an invoice from shipping partners for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay shipping partners directly at the time of delivery.
- What are the shipping costs?
We offer Free Shipping on all orders US $199 and above. For orders less than US $199, shipping rate may vary depending upon the weight and destination.
i.e deliveries within India, we offer Free Shipping on all orders above Rs.9999. For orders less than Rs.9999, shipping rate may vary depending upon the weight.
- Can my order ship to a Post Office Box?
No. Since we offer door to door deliveries through our shipping partners therefore you must include full address details including a street address for the shipping address. All ArtsOfIndia orders are shipped door to door, via our Shipping Partners internationally, and via a number of shipping companies within India, to your provided shipping address.
- Can I ship different items in my order to different shipping addresses?
No, as of now. We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders.
- Will everything ship together?
Yes. Because we do not process backorders, whatever is in stock will be shipped together.
- Do you ship backorders?
No. We aim to keep every item on our website in stock. If there is an item which you purchase and then we realize this item is not available, we will promptly inform you within 2 working days of your purchase and fully refund your money for the out of stock item.
- How is my order shipped?
Please see below "Delivery methods, times and cost"
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
No. At this point we are unable to offer overnight or expedited delivery service.
- Which countries do you ship to?
We ship to Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, HK, Holland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Nepal, Northern Ireland, Philippines, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, Wales. If you would like to request a shipment to a country which we are not currently servicing, please contact us (support@ArtsOfIndia.in) to inquire if we can ship to your location.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Please see above table.
- Will I be charged for Octroi or Entry taxes in case of domestic shipping?
If you supply a Post Office Box for your shipping address, Our Shipping Partner will be unable to deliver your package. We will try to catch this problem prior to shipping. If a package is returned to us because the address is incorrect or outdated we will consider the order status as closes, and no refund will be issued. Please make sure that you do not supply a Post Office Box address for your shipping address.
Delivery methods, times and costWe try our best to ship goods to you as soon as possible. We have mentioned the shipping time on each and every product page and 99.99% we meet our deadlines. However if the quantities ordered are more per product per style, or if the item ordered is under production, it may take longer to process your order. Should this happen, we will keep you informed by email.
All of ArtsOfIndia orders are shipped internationally from the product originated country to your provided shipping address via Postal or reptued Courier Services like DHL, FedEx etc. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have arranged with our shipping partners to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. If you are presented with an invoice from our shipping partnersfor import duties and taxes, you will have to pay them directly at the time of delivery.
At ArtsOfIndia, our aim is to ship our products in a quick, safe and inexpensive manner. We deliver to 135 countries worldwide, and to 623 destinations within India.
PRIVACY & SECURITYTo read our Privacy and Security Policy please Privacy Policies
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS & REFUNDSBefore you return a product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Let's not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, at ArtsOfIndia we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item. You will also need to submit the return form with the items you wish to return. This form can be submitted by clicking on the link below:
Please note that Exchange or Refund will not be made against the following items, unless there is a quality issue:
- Stoles & Dupattas
- Salwar Suits
- Kurtas and Kurtis
- Food Grains
- Organic Materials
- Natural Colors
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase please follow the instructions below:
- Returns, if any, need to be made within 30 days of receiving the goods.
- A Returns & Exchanges Form should be completed. You can submit the Returns Form by clicking here.
- ArtsOfIndia will replace the returned items free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address indicated on the Returns & Exchanges form
- For quality issues for US & Canada, please ship the items to the following address: Arts Of India, C/o, Sanskriti, Texas, USA, Mobile- +1 (469) 666 0898 / +1 (812) 764-5480.
For all countries, please ship to the following address:
ArtsOfIndia.in, C/o, Sanskriti, X-101, Purva Fairmont, Sector-2, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560034, Karnataka, India
- Why was my package undeliverable?
- If you would like to request an exchange please write to us support@ArtsOfIndia.in.
- Items which are to be exchanged need to be sent to the addresses given below within 30 days of receiving the goods.
- A Returns & Exchanges Form Form should be completed and submitted by Clicking Here.
- ArtsOfIndia will replace the items free of cost or issue a full refund if we have sent you a wrong item (wrong colour or size). Shipping charges for the replacement will not be billed to the customer.
- If you would like to exchange any item, ArtsOfIndia will replace the returned items free of cost and issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded. On receipt of the wrong product at our return address, you would need to place a fresh order for the correct item.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address indicated on the Return & Exchange form.
For all countries, please ship to the following address:
ArtsOfIndia.in, X-101, Purva Fairmont, Sector-2, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560034, Karnataka, IndiaMobile: +91-9880027443
Please note that only defective items are accepted at our Texas center. All other products must be sent to our office in Bangalore, India
Note: Customers cannot return or exchange an item which has been purchased online at any of our retail stores, and similarly retail store purchases cannot be returned through our Online Store.
For products where you think there is a defect, or where the wrong size or color has been shipped, customers in the US and Canada can ship to our center in Connecticut. All other products must be shipped to our office in Delhi, IndiaClaiming Refunds
As the charge to your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via the CCAvenue Payment Gateway or Paypal if applicable as per the situations given below.
For COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions:
- If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods to the credit /debit card used for online shopping. However, shipping charges would not be refunded except where ArtsOfIndia has erroneously sent you a wrong item / color / size.
For Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking or Paypal Transactions:
- Refunds can only happen via Gift Vouchers.
- Cash Refunds are not allowed for COD orders since we cannot get deliver cash through couriers.
- The customer can ship the product in case he or she receives a damaged or defective product. Customer can also place a request for a reverse pick up incase reverse pick up service is available through our couriers.
Refunds will be done in the following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case ArtsOfIndia discovers any mispricing in its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price.
- In case ArtsOfIndia discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
- In case the customer is not happy with the purchase and has returned the item/items to the address mentioned above. In such cases the filled return form should be included in the return shipment.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and color variations. With handloom products there will always be some variation between products.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition
- Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.