|No. of Pieces in the Set||12-15 pieces|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Bihar|
Dudhiya Malda Mango from Bihar is one of the best quality mangoes and known for its unique taste. Dudhiya means Milky, and it is called Dudiya because when the skin of the mango is scratched milk-like liquid oozes out. Malda mango is sweeter and has an unique smell. It has thinner skin as compared to other types of mangoes and even thinner kernels. Though Malda mangoes are available in the market from May, the best season to consume it is between June first week till July 2nd week.
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.