|Art/Craft Name||Manjusha Art|
|Color Type||Acrylic Color|
|No. of Pieces in the Set||4 Coasters and 1 Box Holder|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Origin State / Province||Bihar|
- Hand-painted Coasters
- Hand-painted by Traditional Artists
- 4 Beautiful Coasters
- All different Designs
- 1 Box Holder
- Every piece is an unique piece
- Within India - 10-14 days
- Other Countries - 25-30 days
Manjusha Painting is an Indian art form. They are temple-shaped boxes comprising eight pillars. They are made of bamboo, jute, and paper. They also contain paintings of Hindu gods and goddesses and other characters. These boxes are used in Bishahari puja, a festival dedicated to the Snake God that is celebrated in Bhagalpur and nearby regions, India
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if:
- There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.